hairball formula and shinny coat
Petmobile surf and turf
27.99$ – 87.99$ — available on subscription
Sold By: PetMobile
*SURF & TURF* is the ideal diet for adult cats functioning at normal to a low level of activity. Highly recommended for cats suffering from osteoarthritis, kidney failure, diarrhea and skin diseases. Prevents urinary infections and hairballs. Cats require a top quality meat diet to ensure good health.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals Contains vitamins A, B, D, E and K as well as a complete range of minerals including calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
- Healthy skin and shiny coat Contains essential fatty acids and omega-3
- Complete and balanced The variety and superior quality of ingredients ensure your pet a complete and balanced diet.
- Vitality Contains energy elements (lipids, carbohydrates) and vitamins to maximize the vitality of your pet.
- Healthy immune system Contains antioxidants such as vitamin E and tocopherol Contains corn gluten, which helps in the prevention of urinary infections.
- Hairballs Contains cellulose and Yucca, which helps in the digestion of hairballs.
31% minimum Crude protein
17% minimum Crude fat
Dehydrated chicken, Dehydrated menhaden fish, brewery rice, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat stabilized with a mixture of tocopherols (a source of vitamin E), dried beet pulp, egg powder, brown rice , Whole linseed (a source of omega-3 fatty acids), herring oil, dried tomato puree, powdered cellulose, yeast culture, lecithin, potassium chloride, choline chloride, sodium bisulfate, taurine, Salt, mannan-oligosaccharides (prebiotics), calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), chicory root (a source of insulin) ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) Carnitine, Yucca schidigera extract, nicotinic acid, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, folic acid, calcium iodate, manganese oxide, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, biotine, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cobalt carbonate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (a source of vitamin K3 activity), folic acid